Mark you calendar: Galveston, TX,
February 18-21, 2024,
SPE International Polyolefins Conference 2024. The Conference will be in-person at the Galveston Island Convention Center as well as virtually online.
SPE International Polyolefins Conference 2024
GLOBAL POLYOLEFINS – Inspiring & Enabling
Innovation for Polyolefins
Agenda at a glance…Overall agenda please refer to app for most current session agenda
|12pm Registration Opens||7:15am Registration||7:15am Registration|
|1pm-4pm Tutorials||8am-8:15am Welcome & Announcements||8am-12pm Sessions|
|5pm-7pm Exhibitor Social||8am-5pm Exhibition Hall Open||8am-12pm Exhibition Hall Open|
|5pm-7pm Student Dinner||8:15am-12pm Plenaries/Sessions||9:30am-10:30am Coffee Break Networking|
|9:30am-10:30am Coffee Break Networking||12pm-1pm Lunch|
|12pm-1pm Lunch||1pm-2pm Exhibition Hall|
|1pm-5pm Sessions||11pm-12pm Closing Session|
|3:00pm-3:00pm Refreshment Break|
|5:00pm-7:00pm Welcome Networking Social (Monday Evening Only)|
Fast facts SPE International Polyolefins Conference 2024:
- The Preeminent Polymer Conference in the World dedicated to Polyolefins since 1975
- The conference will in-person and virtual
- The powerful software platform for the conference will allow access to all papers on-demand, even several months after the conference, access to the program, access to virtual exhibitor/sponsor booths, and easy communication with speakers and other participants
- In-person participants can download a mobile or web app for the conference to access all the features of the software platform for the conference
- We anticipate over 900 people from around the globe to participate in-person or virtually
- The improved layout of the exhibit floor offers easy access and flow for the 60+ companies that we anticipate to exhibit
- Over 20 sponsors expected
- 150+ Technical papers, Sunday afternoon Tutorial
- Student Poster Competition
- 2 Networking Socials
- Meeting rooms available for rent to meet with customers and suppliers
- Exhibits from Monday through Wednesday until noon
Showcase your products & services in front of 100s of polyolefin industry decision-makers browsing our exhibition floor. Those walking our exhibition floor come from around the world; they are industry professionals and leaders: producers, suppliers, processors, marketers, application developers, regulators and thought leaders. You will have the opportunity to raise brand awareness while meeting prospective new customers as well as dialoging with existing customers and colleagues. More information for exhibitors coming soon.
When you become a Sponsor your brand will enjoy exposure in meaningful ways. Your brand will be featured in the South Texas SPE website all year long. It will also have exposure in the virtual Conference platform. During the Conference your brand will appear in a Recognition Page inside of our official Conference Handbook. We have many diverse Sponsorship Opportunities to match your needs and budget. There are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum sponsorship levels. More information for sponsors coming soon.
Registration will open soon. Questions-Janell Helton
Experience the Excitement
Monies raised benefit the students of today that will be the plastic professionals of tomorrow!
Information about previous polyolefins conferences
Galveston Island Convention Center at the San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center
IPOC 2024 will take place at the GICC which is part of the San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center. This venue is within walking distance to multiple hotels, restaurants, and entertainment destinations. Shuttles run constantly between the San Luis and the GCC. For more hotel, convention center and Galveston Island information.
This is a Galveston Island destination, with breathtaking views of the Gulf, that will not disappoint.