THE SAN LUIS HOTEL, SPA & CONFERENCE CENTER
5222 Seawall Boulevard
Galveston Island, TX 77551
Hilton Galveston Island
5400 Seawall Blvd
Galveston, TX 77551
ALL VIRTUAL February 23-24, 2021
Plastics-Living in a Time of
Change and Adaptability
The 2021 SPE International Polyolefins Conference will be an ALL VIRTUAL CONFERENCE using the Award Winning Whova Software Platform
- The Conference will consist of 10 streamed Plenary talks (with live questions and answer sessions) and 2 live streamed panel discussions on Feb 23-24, 2021.
- There will also be 14+ tracks and 84+ technical papers (includes Tutorial, student posters, and new products) which can be viewed On-Demand, like Netflix.
- Technical papers will be available for viewing two weeks before the conference, during the conference, and 6 months after the conference.
- There will be live questions and answers sessions with the speakers each afternoon of the conference. Speakers will be posting their slide decks and video recordings of their talks on the conference website.
- In addition there will be Virtual Exhibitor Booths, live conversation with company representatives in the Virtual Exhibitor Booths, a passport contest for the Exhibitor Booths, virtual networking (texting, meetups, and opportunity for video conferencing), and a photo contest.
- Current Trends in Markets, Technology, and Investments (Plenary talks)
- Innovation in Polyolefin Catalysts and Process
- Advances in Polyolefin Stabilization
- Modifiers for Polyolefins
- Advances in Polymer Testing and Characterization
- Flexible Packaging
- Thermoplastic Elastomers
- Advances in Compounding
- Polyolefin Pipe Applications
- Sustainability & Recycling
- Medical Applications
- New Applications
- New Product Showcase
- Enhancement of functional polyolefin properties for applications
All Exhibitors will fill out their profile and setup their own Exhibitor Booth. The Exhibitor Booth will include the logo, optional short video, optional brochures, and links to company website. Live conversations with conference attendees who visit the Exhibitor Booth are even possible.
Exhibitors can broaden their exposure in the conference by also choosing to participate as a Sponsor. Multiple sponsorship levels (Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze) are available allowing Exhibitors to maximize their presence while staying within their advertising budget.
Interested in exhibiting, contact Kevin Alexander
All Sponsors will have the opportunity to prepare their Sponsorship Profile and setup their Sponsorship Page in Whova. The Sponsorship page will include the Company logo, short video, product brochures and links to the company website. During the Conference, the Sponsorship Page will collect certain information including information on the attendees visiting their Sponsorship Page, downloading brochures, etc. and some statistics will be available. The Sponsors can reach out and have private meetings with attendees who visit the Sponsorship Page via the Whova platform.
Interested in sponsoring, contact Richard Keeler
Registration is now open-There is a $70.00 discount for attendees who register by Jan. 22 ($125 instead of $195)
- General Admission $125 (early bird price, price goes up to $195 on Jan 22)
- Bundle of 10 Tickets $1,000
- Exhibitor $1,000
- Platinum Sponsor $3,975
- Gold Sponsor $1,975
- Silver Sponsor $975
- Bronze Sponsor $475
- Press Free
- Speaker Free
Sequence of Events for Registering:
1) Register at https://whova.com/portal/registration/sopei_202102/ for the 2021 SPE International Polyolefins Conference
2) You will receive confirmation e-mail that you Registered
3) You will later receive a e-mail with a link to your person portal/link where you can fill out your profile and information as an Attendee, as a Speaker, as a Sponsor, or as an Exhibitor.
4) Sponsors and Exhibitors will also receive another e-mail designating a discount coupon code that can be used for free tickets
5) As the conference date gets closer, everyone is encourage to download the “mobile app” and the “web app” ( https://whova.com/portal/sopei_202102/ ). The “web app” is simply a link to the login page to the conference ( https://whova.com/portal/webapp/sopei_202102/ ) which can be used with a desktop computer or laptop computer. The first time you login to the conference either on the “web app” or “mobile app”, you will need to signup as a “New Account” where you will be asked for your e-mail address (which you registered with for the conference) and you will be asked to specify a password. Once you password is set, you can login normally with your e-mail and password.
Questions regarding registration, contact Janell Helton
Thank you to all of our Exhibitors, Sponsors and Participants at the 2020 POC
The event was a huge success with an outstanding technical program, over 64 companies represented on the exhibit floor and just under 700 attendees. Monies raised will benefit the students of today that will be the plastic professionals of tomorrow!