POC 2021 Join us virtually February 23-24, 2021. More information to follow.
Thank you to all of our Exhibitors, Sponsors and Participants at the 2020 POC.
The event was a huge success with an outstanding technical program, over 64 companies represented on the exhibit floor and just under 700 attendees. Monies raised will benefit the students of today that will be the plastic professionals of tomorrow!
Be an exhibitor in 2021
The South Texas Section of the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE), in partnership with the Polymer Materials and Additives (PMAD), the Thermoplastic Materials and Foams (TPM&F) Divisions of SPE, is sponsoring the upcoming International Conference on Polyolefins 2021 to be held February 21, 2021 through February 24, 2021 at the Hilton Houston North Hotel, Houston, Texas.
Each exhibitor will receives
- Booth space of 8 feet deep x 10 feet wide.
- Identification sign 7 inches x 44 inches (one line).
- Six-foot blue skirted table.
- Two chairs.
- 110-volt electrical connections.
- One wastebasket.
- Exhibit space for two days (2/22/21 and 2/23/21).
- Two (2) Exhibitor Badges. Additional badges can be purchased for $195 each.
- Badges provide admission to: exhibit hall, networking events including lunch meals for two (2) exhibitors.
- Free Wi-Fi for all exhibitors.
- Banner ad displayed on this website and in our newsletters. See below for information and ad specs.
All questions should be directed to Exhibit Chair, Kevin Alexander, (281) 701-7792. Emails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org